Sunday, January 4, 2009

Very Very Bad Art

I think we all know that there is a Museum of Bad Art in Boston. But I have to tell you there are un-discovered treasures to be found for this museum. A bunch of artists on WetCanvas! have agreed to offer up our very best worse efforts for the viewing public.

WARNING: This site is not for the faint of heart. Those who suffer vapors and weak constitutions should NOT view this link:
http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=538557

Please use the restroom before viewing. YOU WILL NEVER LAUGH SO HARD AGAIN!

Update - thanks to the efforts of Allan and TG we have a poster compiled of the worst of the worst.

2 comments:

John Vander Stelt said...

Thanks for stopping at my blog Kathleen. Wishing you all the best in 2009!

Unknown said...

Hi Kathleen- Thanks for peeking at my blog too- I loved seeing your reference to the WC! Portrait Swap- I have been in that thing every year since it began. I actually did two paintings this year and have received two very beautiful portraits of myself. I love your seascapes.
Grace and peace,

Nora