Thursday, June 12, 2008

One Woman Show


I am currently showing my work at the Silver Lake Country Club in Stow, Oh.

It was a strange feeling to see so many of my paintings hanging all together in the same room. Rather like walking into a party and finding all your old friends in the same place.
I have more than two dozen pieces hanging in the main rooms.


I hung the larger pieces on a 50' long wall and the smaller works are in the entrance and main lobby as well as a hallway to the club room. I found there were pieces that shared similar palettes and complemented each other well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I lived near the country club almost my whole life and this is the first time I've seen the inside thanks to you. LOL!

Kathleen Harrington said...

Come to Ohio and we'll go in together!