Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pennsylvania Here I Come!

Phew! Talk about Just in Time Delivery. I had been planning on entering the annual miniature show in Chamberersburg Pennsylvania for some time now and luckily I looked at the entry form yesterday. Egad - art is due tomorrow! So its off to Fed Ex for me today with these pieces:

"Creek in Winter" is an aceo on stretched canvas

"Pecan Trees" is also 2.5 x 3.5" (aceo) on stretched canvas


"Morning Light" also 2.5 x 3.5" in a wooden frame

"Ocean Wave" is 2.5 x 3" in a gold wood frame
The Council for the Arts hosts this lovely show every year. Read more about them here.
The show opens November 5 and runs through January 9




4 comments:

Kat Farmer/van Hookens said...

love 'Creek in Winter', great textures and light...

Autumn Leaves said...

Each piece is lovely, Kathleen. I'm hard pressed to figure out which I like best!

Debra Keirce said...

Kathleen, I entered that show as well...Good luck to us both! :) I've not been to Chambersburg, PA. I think I've been everywhere else in that state though. Do you plan to go?

Kathleen Harrington said...

Kat - thank you. It was a problem child - a bit unresolved until I thought of putting in the branches and twigs.

AutumnLeaves - thank you!!

Deb -I've done the show for the past few years but I've never gone... we're talking about going... will let you know if we decide to make the trip. I hope they post lots of photos.
Yes! a toast - to us!!