Thursday, February 19, 2009

Flower Power



After a week or milder weather we are in the middle of another snow event. Theres about 3 inches of fresh 'lake effect' on the ground with more expected. But the Home and Garden Shows are going on and the grocery store is featuring primroses so I thought I might try some flower aceos. Each of these is done in a different style.
The pussy willows are in a more formal asian/zen motif; the tulips in a traditional fresh garden 'spring is here!' look and the modern, dramatic roses in a contemporary style. I wasnt sure about the roses but have to confess they are my favorites now. The green sure loves those orange tones.

Buy one now!

1 comment:

OregonArtGuy said...

Hi Kathleen: All of these are beautiful - but I like the Tulips best - love the colors! :-}