Saturday, December 20, 2008

I'm a Winner!

I am the proud winner of the Utrecht Art Store -Post-A-Photo-Of-Your-Studio contest. I guess I'm proud in the sense that all publicity is good publicity. But also a bit ashamed of showing off something so..... unkempt. But heck, a $25.00 prize is worth at least $25.00 worth of embarassment.
I'm also the first winner, the first artist brave enough to reveal what's behind the curtain.
So go ahead, take a good look and then send in a photo of your studio to Maureen - don't be shy, she's seen it all!

http://cleveland.utrechtblog.com/2008/12/19/first-studio-picture-winner/#comment-1517

2 comments:

Jean Levert Hood said...

ohhhh, a studio that resembles mine!!!

Kathleen Harrington said...

Jean, I am so glad to hear that! Out of havoc comes.... something ;-)