Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Art in the Kitchen

I love this theme and I loved the show of artwork based on the theme that is currently at the Peninsula Art Academy.  The Ohio State Chapter of the National Kitchen & Bath Association are partnering with PAA to sponsor the exhibit of art for the kitchen. 
Of course I was there! And of course I brought along a few paintings.

These two fruity pieces are  5x5" on ampersand board. (And very special board it is. Nationally known artist  Don Getz has embarked on a year long teaching tour and in preparation for that he sold ALL his art supplies. For me the sale was like entering a cave of treasure. I'm hoping that the canvas and board I bought have a little Getz Magic on them.) 
 I entered this little (5x7")blast from the past. And I had to explain to my grandson just what it is:

No comments: