Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Reach for the Light

Photobucket

Love the way these tulips are all yearning for some sunlight.. sort of the way everyone in Northern Ohio feels about now. This is an ACEO, currently on eBay.


I came across this article about Calligrapher Monk Father Robert Palladino  and Steve Jobs that I thought was interesting.


 And on the ARt Show front I'm thrilled to say that six of my collages have been included in the new show, "Piecing it All together: The Art of Collage"  at the Valley Art Center in Chagrin Falls:




Much more about this later!

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Congrats on your collage items being selected for the show, Kathleen! The tulips are delightful and I so look forward to seeing their cheerful blooms around here. Alas, we're back at freezing temps for the next 5 or 6 days. Ah well...